Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feelin like a hater lately

I've realized that yes, I pretty much live for watching movies and reading novels, but I really also like to vent. A blog can really be like an out loud diary in which I vent and don't edit and thus I will be more able to actually express this stuff that drives me bonkers, like...

~ runners who don't leave enough room between themselves and anyone else so they bump you as they race by, only to turn back around and glare at you, yes you, because you dared to walk instead of run. it's your knees, people.

~ rick perry announcing he's running for president.

~ drivers who park so poorly they end up taking up two spaces.

~ people who make their dogs run alongside them while they bike. really?

~ racism tanking our economy.

In general, just f&*^$in tired of this narcissistic, ego-driven, paternalistic society we find ourselves in. "Oh, but not in the bay area!" folks say...ummm, yeah, even here.
I've failed in the past, but I swear I'm gonna keep writin' this crap down so some people here it and our wee ones inherit a better earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment